- Rank #1 Master AnglerBrian Lagimodiere206 fish caught
- Rank #2 Master AnglerConrad Hoy390 fish caught
- Rank #3 Master AnglerDerek A. Burdeny384 fish caught
- Rank #4 Master AnglerGerald Hoy476 fish caught
- Rank #5 Master AnglerPhil J. Paczkowski474 fish caught
- Rank #6 Master AnglerGary Lagimodiere165 fish caught
- Rank #7 Master AnglerBarry Dahl215 fish caught
- Rank #8 Master AnglerMichael Roziere181 fish caught
- Rank #9 Master AnglerRoger Branum272 fish caught
- Rank #10 Master AnglerPeter Paczkoski195 fish caught
Joining the Masters may not be as easy as it looks, but if you catch a trophy fish while in Manitoba, you’ll certainly get the recognition you deserve...
For an angler's first qualifying trophy fish in any of the 30 eligible species
Catch one qualifying fish in five different eligible species.
Catch one qualifying fish in ten different eligible species.
Catch one qualifying fish in fifteen different eligible species.
Reserved for those who register one qualifying fish in twenty different species.
- The Specialist
Catch five qualifying of one species. There are 30 Specialist badges to be had.
52.07 cm / 20.50 inch Sucker in Assiniboine River on 19 JUL 2016
36.83 cm / 14.50 inch Mooneye in Winnipeg River on 18 JUL 2016
48.90 cm / 19.25 inch Smallmouth Bass in Lac du Bonnet Lake on 16 JUL 2016
46.99 cm / 18.50 inch Smallmouth Bass in Lac du Bonnet Lake on 16 JUL 2016
48.26 cm / 19.00 inch Sucker in Assiniboine River on 16 JUL 2016
Li'l Anglers - Get the kids out fishing
Budding anglers will delight in Manitoba's Li'l Anglers program for kids. Geared toward children 12 years of age and younger, the program encourages novice anglers to get hooked on fishing and gain a little recognition. It's easy and fun!
When little anglers catch their first fish, they or their parents send an application form and photo to the program. Travel Manitoba will send the Li'l Angler an embroidered crest and a certificate of achievement.Apply Online