- Rank #1 Master AnglerGerald Hoy487 fish caught
- Rank #2 Master AnglerConrad Hoy416 fish caught
- Rank #3 Master AnglerBrian Lagimodiere207 fish caught
- Rank #4 Master AnglerDerek A. Burdeny386 fish caught
- Rank #5 Master AnglerGary Lagimodiere168 fish caught
- Rank #6 Master AnglerPhil J. Paczkowski585 fish caught
- Rank #7 Master AnglerBarry Dahl220 fish caught
- Rank #8 Master AnglerMichael Roziere203 fish caught
- Rank #9 Master AnglerRenald Adolphe296 fish caught
- Rank #10 Master AnglerRoger Branum308 fish caught
About The ProgramAaron Wiebe explains how to qualify for the Master Angler Program
Joining the Masters may not be as easy as it looks, but if you catch a trophy fish while in Manitoba, youâ€™ll certainly get the recognition you deserve...
For an angler"s first qualifying trophy fish in any of the 30 eligible species
Catch one qualifying fish in five different eligible species.
Catch one qualifying fish in ten different eligible species.
Catch one qualifying fish in fifteen different eligible species.
Reserved for those who register one qualifying fish in twenty different species.
- The Specialist
Catch five qualifying of one species. There are 30 Specialist badges to be had.
53.34 cm / 21.00 inch Sucker in Red River on 21 FEB 2017
43.18 cm / 17.00 inch White Bass in Lake Winnipeg on 20 FEB 2017
45.72 cm / 18.00 inch Smallmouth Bass in Deloraine Reservoir on 20 FEB 2017
33.02 cm / 13.00 inch Yellow Perch in Buffalo Bay on 20 FEB 2017
34.93 cm / 13.75 inch Yellow Perch in Birch Point on 20 FEB 2017
Li'l Anglers - Get the kids out fishing
Budding anglers will delight in Manitoba's Li'l Anglers program for kids. Geared toward children 12 years of age and younger, the program encourages novice anglers to get hooked on fishing and gain a little recognition. It's easy and fun!
When little anglers catch their first fish, they or their parents send an application form and photo to the program. Travel Manitoba will send the Li'l Angler an embroidered crest and a certificate of achievement.Apply Online