- Rank #1 Master AnglerBrian Lagimodiere200 fish caught
- Rank #2 Master AnglerPhil J. Paczkowski310 fish caught
- Rank #3 Master AnglerGerald Hoy274 fish caught
- Rank #4 Master AnglerDerek A. Burdeny370 fish caught
- Rank #5 Master AnglerBarry Dahl196 fish caught
- Rank #6 Master AnglerRenald Adolphe265 fish caught
- Rank #7 Master AnglerGary Lagimodiere154 fish caught
- Rank #7 Master AnglerBert Lagimodiere154 fish caught
- Rank #8 Master AnglerDennis Lecocq198 fish caught
- Rank #9 Master AnglerMichael Stairs535 fish caught
Joining the Masters may not be as easy as it looks, but if you catch a trophy fish while in Manitoba, you’ll certainly get the recognition you deserve...
For an angler's first qualifying trophy fish in any of the 30 eligible species
Catch one qualifying fish in five different eligible species.
Catch one qualifying fish in ten different eligible species.
Catch one qualifying fish in fifteen different eligible species.
Reserved for those who register one qualifying fish in twenty different species.
- The Specialist
Catch five qualifying of one species. There are 30 Specialist badges to be had.
33.02 cm / 13.00 inch Bullhead in Red River on 29 AUG 2015
33.66 cm / 13.25 inch Bullhead in Red River on 29 AUG 2015
36.20 cm / 14.25 inch Goldeye in Assiniboine River on 25 AUG 2015
50.80 cm / 20.00 inch Rainbow Trout in Patterson Lake on 25 AUG 2015
40.01 cm / 15.75 inch Goldeye in Rat River on 25 AUG 2015
Li'l Anglers - Get the kids out fishing
Budding anglers will delight in Manitoba's Li'l Anglers program for kids. Geared toward children 12 years of age and younger, the program encourages novice anglers to get hooked on fishing and gain a little recognition. It's easy and fun!
When little anglers catch their first fish, they or their parents send an application form and photo to the program. Travel Manitoba will send the Li'l Angler an embroidered crest and a certificate of achievement.Apply Online